On Tuesday past, Lon and Leah had gone to get hay for the critters. Only to find these surprise visitors standing in the driveway when returning from their errand.
Calling around to the neighbors didn't give us much info to work with in finding out where they belonged. And before I could make any inquries of their owner. They decided to wander off on their own through our woods to visit someone else. But not before posing for pictures and sampling the grass up on Cedar Hill. Leah was so excited to see them that she kept asking if we could keep them. After all, Nana & Papa are always adding new critters to the farm. For them to stay just made perfect 5 year old sense. Besides they showed up on her birthday and in her eyes would have made a great birthday gift!
Like I told my sister time and again, it is never boring around here. I think she beginning to believe me - now!
Enjoying my visitors, both the 2 legged and 4 legged,
Deborah








No comments:
Post a Comment